Official Development Partner of the Olympic Spirit Group
Beevision is an Official Development Partner of the Olympic Spirit Group. Olympic Spirit offers visitors a taste of what it’s like to be an Olympic athlete in a highly participative and exciting environment, using the latest developments in interactive display, simulation and video technology. Olympic Spirit is officially licensed by the International Olympic Committee worldwide, and by the Canadian Olympic Committee in Canada.
We have a dream that every child who visits Olympic Spirit
will be inspired to pursue their chosen path,
to be the best they can be.
In life, it is more important to be a champion
vested with the ideals of the Olympic Spirit
than to win a gold medal.
Just like Olympic gold medalists,
Champions of the Olympic Spirit
bring honour to themselves,
and honour to us all
and our world will be a better place.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Olympic Spirit Group
Lake Geneva-based Olympic Spirit is officially authorised by the International Olympic Committee to design, develop and manage Olympic Spirit Centers worldwide. Olympic Spirit is led by Mark R. Dzenick, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (formerly of the IOC).
Development partners include:
· Concept Design – Spirit Design + Imagination | Lake Geneva · Toronto
· Development – Bronskill & Co | Toronto
· Media|Technology – Beevision · Spirit Media + Technology | Toronto · Lake Geneva
· Media Production – Team Adrenaline | Toronto
· Architecture – Carey Jones Architects | Leeds · Baldwin & Franklin | Toronto
· Look and Identity – Iconologic | Atlanta
· Operational Planning – Stevens & Associates | Swansea
· Advisors – Alliance Sports Capital Partners | Geneva
Olympic Spirit is officially licensed worldwide by the International Olympic Committee and in Canada by the Canadian Olympic Committee.